Shinobi Story Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Story Online

Need information about the game? Come here to find it!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Kyuubi RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LordKirn

My Kyuubi RP Empty
PostSubject: My Kyuubi RP   My Kyuubi RP I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:10 pm

(*Jin would be at his breaking point. He can't save his friends because he believes he is weak, and his parents are dead from protecting him. His life would flash befre his eye, remembering him finding out he is a Jinchuriki. He would then be in his subconscious mind at a giant gate as he would feel enormous chakra hearing a booming voice. "You...You little boy...are my host?" Jin would quake with fear of it as he say it face to face, the Kyuubi. He would speak saying"My paresnts are dead...and I my friends are in trouble...want am I going to do?" The Kyuubi would have little sympathy only pity in anger as he would laugh saying"You weak litttle human child, you should know what to do, shouldn't you?" He would get angry as he would bop it on the nose with his fist "SHUT UP YOU NINE TAILED FREAK, IF I KNEW WHAT TO DO! I WOULD HAVE SAVED THEM, WOULDN'T I!?" In anger the demon tried to bust down they gate with no success as he would speak saying"Very well...I will lend you....MY CHAKRA!" Jin would be enveloped with red aura as he would process his Physical and Spiritual energyy, mixed with the Kyuubi's demon type energy. It would flow through his body as he would have more fox like feautres, and gained buds of fangs. He would go down on all fours as his eyes would turn like a cat's, as he would say"I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" He would slaughter the attacks and then faint, reverting his form to normal. His friends are puzzled slightly of what happened, but everyone else knew.*)
Back to top Go down

My Kyuubi RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Story Online :: RP Apps (For clans, and such)-
Jump to: