Shinobi Story Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Story Online

Need information about the game? Come here to find it!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Snake Sage application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keiji

Snake Sage application. Empty
PostSubject: Snake Sage application.   Snake Sage application. I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:39 am

Keiji brought his pallid arms up to the center of his torso, letting out a soft sigh, "I have no time to waste on trash like you." he whispered, narrowing his snake-esque eyes upon his target. He raised his hands further, his thumbs protruding and reaching for his sharpened canines. His fang-like teeth pierced both of his thumbs, drawing blood, which ran down in a thin stream along his arms. His golden pupils became obscured as his lids consumed more of his eyes. His hands lowered and in one fluid motion, connected, his fingers intertwined. They unlocked as quickly as they locked, the skillful shinobi shifting through handseals until he'd finished, blood staining his palms, "Kuchiyose no Jutsu." he uttered. He brought himself to one knee, slamming his pale palms into the ground. Instantaneously, ink-like markings forged themselves upon the ground and extended for about two feet after forming a circle around his connected hands. A thick, white haze exploded into life around him, and as it sifted out of sight, a large, brown, serpentine being obscured Keiji, towering before him and baring its large fangs, "It's feeding time, Kariteyami. I'll give you this one to enjoy." he whispered, his voice dying down into a sinister cackle as he turned away.
Back to top Go down

Snake Sage application.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Story Online :: RP Apps (For clans, and such)-
Jump to: